TASSO invites all parents/carers of students in state schools to:
TASSO Term 1 Southern Regional Meeting
Wednesday 5th April 2017 6:00pm – 8:00pm
VENUE: TASSO office: 15 Rowitta Road Lindisfarne
The Tasmanian Association of State School Organisations (TASSO) is a not for profit organisation. TASSO provide guidance and advocacy for parents and students in state schools and assistance to school associations, parents and friends and parent groups.
Throughout 2017 TASSO Southern Regional meetings will focus on building school association committee capacity and sharing information and ideas between school associations. This will help to develop and strengthen whole of school parent and community engagement.
- Guest Speaker Julie Dunbabin – Tasmanian School Canteen Association Inc.
- Building/Sharing information ideas between our School Associations
- School Association Policies – Bring along a copy to share with others
- AGM/Office Bearer roles – Please bring any existing position descriptions along to share
- Fundraising Ideas – What works for your School Association?
- Infrastructure– is your school infrastructure outgrown by the number of students?
- Issues from your school community
- Update on the Education Act implementation– School Associations requirements
RSVP to Trudy Margetts email@example.com 0407 356 257 by Monday 3 April 2017